With the summer in full swing, your home is going to transform into a sweatbox. This is even truer, if you happen to live in San Diego. The city can be immensely hot. Those that happen to live within the city will understand this better than anyone else. The city has a fairly mild climate throughout the year, but the majority of days will receive temperatures of seventy degrees or hotter! Without the assistance of a reliable HVAC company in San Diego, your home is going to feel like a furnace. Unfortunately, choosing a good heating and air company is anything, but easy. Don’t worry though, because you’re already come to the right place.
We wholeheartedly understand that an abundance of problems can go wrong with your home’s heating and cooling equipment. Each of these problems could result in your equipment malfunctioning and no longer working at all. As a San Diego resident, this is unacceptable. Whether your unit has stopped running or it isn’t supplying a sufficient amount of cold air, you’ll want to fix the problem rapidly. We are the best San Diego HVAC company and we can help. Below, you’ll learn about some of the most common HVAC problems.
- Insufficient Airflow – There are a number of problems, which can result in your HVAC unit being unable to disperse a sufficient amount of air. Although the problem could very well stem from your equipment, it could also be a problem with your duct. Attempting to identify and fix the problem on your own will prove to be an ungodly mess. With this in mind, you’ll want to make contact with an air conditioning repair company in San Diego immediately.
- Some Rooms Will Not Get Cool or Warm – Some individuals will face a problem, in which their home’s rooms will not receive the optimum temperature. They’ll either remain too warm or too cool. This is yet another problem, which is likely the result of ductwork problems. Unless you’re willing to climb in your attic or underneath your home, you’ll want to contact a professional.
- Incredibly Expensive Electric Bills – Your home’s HVAC unit will be one of the biggest energy users of all. If your system isn’t working properly, it may very well utilize more energy than it should. This will result in an immensely expensive electric bill each month! This is truly unacceptable. Make contact with an HVAC company and have their technician inspect your unit.
- Heat Pump Runs Constantly – This is truly one of the biggest problems you will ever face! Although it might be fine during the winter, a constantly running heat pump will result in numerous problems in the future. In fact, it’ll make your electric bill soar higher and higher. Plus, it’ll put a tremendous amount of wear and tear on your heat pump and will make it wear out much faster than it normally would. If your heat pump refuses to stop, you should find a heating company in San Diego immediately!
Unfortunately, there are numerous problems that can go wrong and they can happen unexpectedly at any point in time. With this in mind, it is pertinent to find a reliable HVAC company, before a problem can occur. By being able to rapidly make contact with one of these companies, you’ll be able to prevent future problems and avoid an overly expensive electric bill. Also, you’ll want to make sure that you properly maintenance your HVAC unit. Below, we’ve put together a list of tips for improving the longevity of your HVAC unit.
- The Filter – First and foremost, you’ll want to utilize a high-efficiency filter. Make sure the filter is checked regularly and changed or cleaned, when it becomes too dirty.
- Clean The Exterior Unit – Secondly, you’ll want to make sure to clean the exterior AC unit frequently. Remove all leaves, grass and pollen! This will prevent items from getting inside and entering your home or causing damage to the interior components.
- Clean Condensate Drain – Every so often, it is a good idea to clean your AC’s condensate drain. Utilizing a mixture of bleach and water is recommended.
- Your Home’s Vents – Some consumers will want to shut off their registers or vents. Although this is acceptable, it is best to avoid closing more than 20% of the vents. Closing too many vents will place too much strain on your system and could result in more severe problems.
By taking the appropriate actions, you will be able to prevent your HVAC system from meeting an untimely end. Still, these products aren’t designed to last forever. With this in mind, you should familiarize yourself with our company, so you can be prepared for a potential disaster.
We’re The Top HVAC Company San Diego Has To Offer!
You can rest assured knowing you’ve come to the right place. We have managed to establish ourselves as one of the most professional and reliable heating and air companies in San Diego, California. This is truly no coincidence. Our company has worked diligently serving our customers and we always go above and beyond to deliver a pleasurable experience and a worthwhile service. Below, you’ll learn about the benefits of using our company!
- Our company is completely licensed and insured. When working with us, you’ll never have to worry about getting swindled out of your money.
- We offer Energy Star qualified products. Our company wholeheartedly understands that saving money is a top priority among many consumers and we want to be able to help. This is why we offer Energy Star products, which can help you save money.
- We can provide references at your request. We’re proud of our past work and sincerely believe our previous clients will provide us with a good recommendation. If you’re interested in references, you should just ask for them.
Ready For A Cooler Home?
Are you ready to fix your HVAC problem and return to a cool, comfortable home? If so, you’ll want to make contact with our company as soon as possible. With our assistance, you can rest assured knowing your HVAC system will be up and running efficiently within a short matter of time!
Fill Out The Form Below and receive a coupon good for a FREE Estimate on your next project…
We promise to NOT share your info with anyone.